Tuesday, October 20, 2009

All Hallows' Eve...



 
 
Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered, weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore -





While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,
As of some one gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door.





"'Tis some visitor," I muttered, "tapping at my chamber door -
Only this and nothing more."
 
~ Edgar Allan Poe (excerpt from The Raven)





As the witching hour approaches I wanted to lure you with some enticing photos of haunting delights for your perusing.   If anyone knows how to do Halloween it is most definitely Miss Martha Stewart! The mystique and dark shadows, glowing lanterns and masquerade pumpkins all transform the everyday into the magical unknown.  Nobody does it like Martha!  Great decor tips from filling the windows with paper silhouettes to building your very own coffin table.

{all photos from Martha Stewart}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails