Friday, August 14, 2009

On the Water with Alberta Ferretti

Last summer I spent several weeks in Turkey and gazed at the incredible boats that would leisurely float on the Mediterranean.

I would imagine that they looked like this inside.

I only had this In Style magazine with me the entire trip and fell in love with this spread.
Alberta purchased an old icebreaker and refurbished it to make it her own ~ adding an electric sunroof over the dining table, a Turkish bath and seashell sconces. It is a dream! She drops anchor in Cannes every year for the film festival and throws lavish theme parties all over the world ~ I'll accept an invite anytime!

{scans by love, jolie}

2 comments:

  1. Bonjour !

    Fisrt time i come across your blog, i wanted to invite to check out my daily collage inspiration on my blog boubouteatime if you have so time, i hope you will enjoy the visit !
    A bientot

    Boubou

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merci Boubou! I love your blog and have stumbled across it before. It's wonderful! Thanks for stopping by.

    xoxo
    love, jolie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails